1) Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble. It is a “steering wheel” that directs us in the right path throughout life.
2) Do you know why a car’s windshield is so large and the rear view mirror is so small? Because our past is not as important as our future. So, look ahead and move on.
3) Friendship is like a book. It takes few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
4) All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it; it may not last forever. If going wrong, don’t worry; it may not last long either.
5) Old friends are like gold! New friends are diamonds! If you get a diamond, don’t forget the gold! Because to hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!
6) Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles and says, “Relax, it’s just a bend, not the end!”
7) When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities; when God doesn’t solve your problems, He has faith in your abilities.
8) A blind person asked: “Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?” The response: “Yes, losing your vision.”
9) When you pray for others, God listens to you and may bless them; and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10) Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles. It takes away today’s peace.