Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah’s Ark:
1) Don’t miss the boat.
2) Remember that we are all in the same boat.
3) Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
4) Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5) Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6) Build your future on high ground.
7) For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
8) Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9) When you’re stressed, float a while.
10) Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
11) No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
Noah’s Ark-this will forever be one of my favorites and that includes the picture of the animals on the Ark!
may the LORD remind each of us His awesome provisions.
The emails I get from this website are incredible. They truly make my day better, #10 really got me. Never thought about it that way! (:
This is a great saying about the Laws Of God! Follow them and see The Lord Work His ways! LOVE IT! The picture of Noah’s Art is so Cute!
I love the message on the ark,we need to trust God in every sitUation,and hE will bring us through.
Taking care of your tomorrow today No. 3. That doesnt means you should worry about tomorrow.
Plan ahead and hid to instructions. i am really blessed. Thank you so much allworship and merry xmas in advance
Thanks for the uplifting message.